iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder

Welcome to iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder, my project to share places where anyone can snag a great deal on products they are already planning to buy. Sources range from discount wholesalers (who buy in bulk and pass on savings to consumers) to the actual manufacturers (who obviously have the lowest bottom line). I also will post occasional freebies that I encounter. I hope to eventually build this humble blog into an extensive network of bargain sources. Enjoy!



Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to iFalconr's Blog. In this inaugural post, I will give a brief summary of my intentions and expectations in creating this blog. First of all, I'll make it clear that my main motivation is making money. As ignoble as it sounds, I don't want to skirt the truth. Since I heard from a friend of the "wonders of Adsense", I decided that I too would try it out. I had to first decide how to attract people to the site. As it turns out, I found that I had a passion that might prove to be a perfect fit for this project of mine. Namely...finding bargains.

Tune in next time for the continuation of my "brief" story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home