iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder

Welcome to iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder, my project to share places where anyone can snag a great deal on products they are already planning to buy. Sources range from discount wholesalers (who buy in bulk and pass on savings to consumers) to the actual manufacturers (who obviously have the lowest bottom line). I also will post occasional freebies that I encounter. I hope to eventually build this humble blog into an extensive network of bargain sources. Enjoy!



Thursday, July 06, 2006

First...A word from our sponsors

I would like to take this time to explain the origins of my username. As it turns out, I came about it rather backwards. After hearing about such cool domain hacks as del.icio.us, blo.gs, and many others, I decided that I would try to find my own unique domain hack. Although I do own several domain names for other interests of mine, I decided that I would just be frugal this time and find a free alternative. Freedomain.co.nr enters the picture. After being introduced to this by a friend, I went about trying to figure out how to incorporation the subdomain given by their company (co.nr) into a memorable name. After many fruitless online dictionary searches, I finally found one word that contained those four letters...falconry. However, I could not get that "y" at the end, which turned out to be fine as "falconr" is a cooler (albeit not quite correct) name. Now (as if I'm not cheap enough), I realized that Co.nr names had to be longer than three letters, so "fal" (to make the domain hack fal.co.nr) would not be free. Instead of paying, I compromised on the equally cool domain iFal.co.nr. If anyone else is interested in this service, you may click on the button contained in the post (which is the one thing that I have to do in order to benefit from this service).

Web Hosting Reseller, Reviews of Hostgator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home