iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder

Welcome to iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder, my project to share places where anyone can snag a great deal on products they are already planning to buy. Sources range from discount wholesalers (who buy in bulk and pass on savings to consumers) to the actual manufacturers (who obviously have the lowest bottom line). I also will post occasional freebies that I encounter. I hope to eventually build this humble blog into an extensive network of bargain sources. Enjoy!



Sunday, July 23, 2006

Free song on iTunes!

For a limited time, thinkfree.com is offering a free code for an iTunes song if you register for an account on their site. Their product is actually quite cool, so check it out if you're interested in a free alternative to Microsoft Office.

Here's this link!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont see it anywhere on that page...

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Josh said…

    Hello anonymous,

    I'm sorry about not updating earlier, but this offer was pulled quite soon after I posted it. I'm guessing that too many users took advantage of the offer too quickly. If you'd like, I do have spare iTunes code that I don't mind giving to you. Just contact me!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK! it's not your fault though, but if you really want to i would love to get the code :) my email adress is :danielbonnells1@gmail.com or would you rather me sending you an email? if you would, where can i find your email? thanks again :)

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Josh said…

    Hey

    Just wanted to let you know that I've sent you an iTunes code through your email. Enjoy!

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much dude :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home