iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder

Welcome to iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder, my project to share places where anyone can snag a great deal on products they are already planning to buy. Sources range from discount wholesalers (who buy in bulk and pass on savings to consumers) to the actual manufacturers (who obviously have the lowest bottom line). I also will post occasional freebies that I encounter. I hope to eventually build this humble blog into an extensive network of bargain sources. Enjoy!



Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Celestron Eye Pieces

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings, I do believe your web site may
    be having internet browser compatibility problems.
    When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful site!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... business applications

     

Post a Comment

<< Home