iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder

Welcome to iFalconr's Smart Bargain Finder, my project to share places where anyone can snag a great deal on products they are already planning to buy. Sources range from discount wholesalers (who buy in bulk and pass on savings to consumers) to the actual manufacturers (who obviously have the lowest bottom line). I also will post occasional freebies that I encounter. I hope to eventually build this humble blog into an extensive network of bargain sources. Enjoy!



Friday, July 07, 2006

Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Club - Free Creation!

I just found a freebie that I wanted to share. For the relatively easy process of signing up for Cold Stone's Birthday Club, you can get a free "Creation" (sounds good) on your birthday. They get your info (name, age, email) and you get a suger-laden treat! Don't you love win-win scenarios?

Here's the link!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Josh said…

    OMG...this is the greatest post I've ever seen!!!!!

    Okay...it's kinda lame to comment on my own posts. Now, don't all post comments at once...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home